Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Mrs. Kamphouse’s Class          Week of:  September 6, 2016          

Important Dates:

TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS are GYM days so please remember your gym shoes!

SEPTEMBER 9TH: Scholastic Book orders are due back to me.  You are welcome to order online using our class code: FXZP4!

FROM THE OFFICE: The office would like you to please call them if you WOULD NOT like your child to be in pictures that may be posted online. 

FIELD TRIP:  We will be having a field trip to Geers Pumpkin Patch in October.  The date has NOT been chosen yet.  We should know by next week’s newsletter!


BLOOMZ:  If you have not yet signed up for the BLOOMZ app please do so.  This is a nice tool for you and I to stay connected easily.  Please let me know if you have misplaced the sign up sheet.  I can send another one home.  I know that a lot of info was sent home last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment