Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Welcome back First Grade Families!!

My name is Mrs. Kamphouse!  I thought you'd like to know a little about me. :)
I love teaching so very much and can’t wait to start working with you and your child! It will be a year filled with fun and lots of adventures! I thought you’d like to know a little bit about me!

I am married to my sweet husband, Darren.  We have two beautiful and loving children.  Aubrie is our daughter.  She is going in to 2nd grade and will turn 8 on the 30th.  Camren is our son.  He is going to start preschool this year.  He will turn 4 on the 24th!  My family is my favorite hobby, of course, but when I am not spending time with them I love to read, walk, and spend time outdoors. 

Supply List:
q
q½ or 1 inch binder
qPersonal scissors (I did get some of these so don’t worry if you dont have them)
q4 wide-ruled spiral notebooks
q2 packs of crayons
q2 glue sticks
q2 thin expo dry erase markers
q1 binder pouch (3 hole punched pouch for pencils inside a binder they will use in the room)
q2 heavy duty vinyl pocket folders
qHeadphones

No comments:

Post a Comment